The following is the complete list of estimated costs for the Teacher Preparation Program.
Our goal is to be transparent and informative of ALL of the costs associated with becoming a teacher. We work with each individual student to identify the most cost-effective pathway to equip you to obtain your teaching certificate. The first list is costs you may incur as you apply to the program (or any program). Below that is an estimate of costs for our program.
We recognize that each Teacher Candidate is unique. Thus our program allows you to attend part-time or full-time.
Estimated Preprogram Costs
- CBEST - $102 (if necessary)
- Multiple Subject CSET Subtests I, II, & III: $298
- Single Subject CSET Subtests I-IV: $267
- TB Test (may be doctor’s co-pay)
- Certificate of Clearance: $50
- Live Scan Fingerprints (needed for Certificate of Clearance): $50-100
ESTIMATED PROGRAM TOTAL COSTS = $12,500 - $21,550*
- Application & Candidacy Fee: $100.00
- Estimated Program Tuition: $10,800 - $19,350*
- Estimated Program Textbook/Materials: $500.00
- RICA - $130 - $165 (Multiple Subject only)
- CalTPA Cycles 1 and 2 - $300
- Filing Preliminary credential with CTC - $55
*(Per unit fee = $450)
*Progam cost is dependent on previous coursework and fieldwork.