Join UC Cooperative Extension and the Master Gardeners for the next series focused on fall landscape and preparation for your 2019 garden! This workshop will cover:
- Why and how to plant in the fall.
- California native and water-wise plant choices for year-round blooms.
- Attracting pollinators to your garden.
- Turf removal tips and alternatives to grass.
- Drip irrigation how-to and watering tips.
- Hands-on propagations techniques.
CALL 209-385-7403 TODAY, TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE.
Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 5 p.m.
Upcoming workshops are free to attend unless otherwise stated. Suggested $5 donation.
UC COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
2145 Wardrobe Ave. | Merced, CA 95341